My name is Whitney Olson (she/her) and I am an illustrator and graphic designer. I create colorful and textured work using physical media such as paint and marker, combined with the digital tools of the trade. My work takes on many styles and moods. In my spare time, you can find me playing music, obsessing over my garden and motorcycle adventuring.
Work with me
- My creative offerings are:
- Brand assets like logos, icons, and patterns
- Surface pattern design for textiles and paper
- Editorial illustration for magazines, book covers and blogs
- Illustration for packaging, album covers, and merch
- Animation for digital platforms such as short, animated loops and gifs
I am excited to work with any individual or organization that has a creative spirit and progressive heart. Being both an illustrator and graphic designer, I am very comfortable with creating images, organizing layouts, and preparing files for print production. I am friendly and deeply care about the quality of my work. I enjoy diving into a project and learning everything I can from each collaboration. I look forward to hearing from you!